Keen Utility Davenport 6" 400G CT Waterproof Magnet/Steel/Grey
- Stay calm
- comfortable and steady on your feet when you wear the Keen Utility® Davenport Mid Waterproof boot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and split suede upper.
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toes.
- Keen.Dry waterproof
- breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements.
- 400g KEEN.Warm® insulation keeps the elements at bay for a warmer
- more comfortable foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical toe boxes for a more comfortable fit.
- 100% non-metallic construction.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT for natural odor protection.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed for all-day comfort.
- KEEN.PROTECT is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- PU midsole provides long-lasting underfoot comfort and support.
- TPU shank for midfoot support .
- Non-marking Keen.Grip rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- 90 degree heel.
- Durable rubber outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 in
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes economical
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes economical
economical Keen,Men Shoes low-priced