Keen Utility Lansing Mid Waterproof Raven/Tawny Olive
- The Keen® Utility Lansing Mid Waterproof steel toe shoe has the durable protection
- reflective safety
- and breathable comfort to keep you guarded against whatever the work day throws at you.
- Style number: 1018079.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD safety standards.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Lace capture system provides a secure and snug fit.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining for drier
- more breathable foot environment.
- metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5
- width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes economical
low-priced Keen,Men Shoes cheapo
cheapo Keen,Men Shoes economical