Salomon Sense Pro Max Stormy Weather/Acid Lime/Black
- and fierce traction over winter environments is what you have to look forward to each time you lace into the Salomon® Toundra PRO CS WP boot.
- Rated to withstand temperatures down to -40°F/-40°C.
- ClimaShield™ waterproof membrane locks water out
- while allowing internal moisture to escape.
- Aerogels™ insulation retains warmth.
- Hardy leather and synthetic upper materials.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe and heel caps.
- External heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Heel pull tab.
- Plush tongue and heel foam.
- Cozy faux fur lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Die-cut EVA footbed.
- Molded EVA midsole.
- Ice Grip rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8.4 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
low-priced Salomon,Men Shoes
economical Salomon,Men Shoes
low-priced Salomon,Men Shoes economical
cheapo Salomon,Men Shoes low-priced
economical Salomon,Men Shoes low-priced