Keen Utility Helena 6" Composite Toe WP Magnet/Black
- Stay safe on the job in both good and wet conditions with the superior protection and lightweight comfort of the KEEN® Helena 6\ Composite Toe WP work boot.
- Style number: 1021317 (Magnet/Black).
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Non-metallic composite toe work shoe with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity
- but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Traditional lace-up design for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Cushioned PU midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- 90-degree heel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Non-metallic composite safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75
- EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5
- width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
low-priced Keen,Women Shoes
cheapo Keen,Women Shoes
low-priced Keen,Women Shoes economical
low-priced Keen,Women Shoes cheapo
cheapo Keen,Women Shoes low-priced